how to deactivate a license on a remote desktop server

A picture is worth a thousand words. We have created some pdfs tutorials showing common tasks.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Sky-154
User

how to deactivate a license on a remote desktop server

Post by Sky-154 »

Hello,

I installed pdf xchange on a remote desktop server with the key during installation so that it is visible to everyone.

To test my installation I activated the license on my profile but it was not necessary ... is there a way to deactivate the license only in my profile?

I have the option to remove the license but I'm afraid that if I remove the license it will be removed for all users of the server.

Can somemon help?

Thanks
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: how to deactivate a license on a remote desktop server

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, Sky-154

This depends on your exact environment, but in most cases, the "activation" is applied to the server itself, not your end device. If you wish to check this, you can sign into your user account and look at the "activation list" under the actions column.

In the future, for inquiries pertaining to license use, please email us via support@pdf-xchange.com as we typically cannot discuss licensing related issues on the public forums.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com