need to seed bigger icons and the style window...

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

herbeapuce
User

need to seed bigger icons and the style window...

Post by herbeapuce »

Hi. I remember on my previous pc the icons were much much bigger on my display. now I can barely see them on my 14 inches display. also I remember when I was clicking on an editing tool, there was that window popping in the corner with different styles I could select.
in other words, can you help me configurate this software in order to have the best experience for my small pc

and also can one chage the language from French to English easily ?

this is the view I get now....
pdf xchange viewer.jpg
pdf xchange viewer.jpg
is there a good tutorial on yt showing the best configurations ?

thank you much
stef
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: need to seed bigger icons and the style window...

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, herbeapuce

The Viewer is now a discontinued product, and unfortunately did not support high-DPI devices before we ceased development of it, so with your new high-resolution monitor, it will not be possible to increase the size of those icone. Instead you can use our new "PED-XChange Editor" which is the successor to the viewer, includes a UI which can scale to your high DPI monitor, and offers numerous addition functions.

You can download the Editor here: https://www.pdf-xchange.com/produc ... nge-editor
The language for the Editor can also be changed from the preferences (Ctrl_K) under languages.

As for learning to use the software, we have numerous Knowledgebase articles available and as well as detailed manuals that should help greatly, you can also ask us here on the forums, or via email if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com