Pages in disarray

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

chickenrun
User

Pages in disarray

Post by chickenrun »

Hello,
When I turned a word document in pdf Pdf Xchange, my pages are in disarray, How to respect chronological order please
Regards
Bhikkhu Pesala
User

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

If your pages are in the wrong order in Adobe Reader too, then this is not a problem with PDF X-Change, but a problem on how to use MS Word. Since I don't have Word, I cannot help you with that. Try a general PC help forum such as PC Advisor.

If your PDF file pages are in the correct order in Adobe Reader, but not in PDF-XChange, then zip the PDF file and attach it here for others to check.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • AMD Ryzen 5 3400G, 8 Gb
Review: http://www.softerviews.org/PDF-XChange.html
Don Schmidt
User

Post by Don Schmidt »

["When I turned a word document in pdf Pdf Xchange, my pages are in disarray,"] (I don't know how to quote! :cry: )

Sounds like the pdf file is a booklet.

If you have a tweleve page booklet, the first sheet will be pages 1, 2, 11 and 12. Next you will have 3, 4, 9 and 10. And the third sheet will be 5, 6, 7 and 8.

In other words you need to print out the file and assemble the booklet.
Don
Vancouver, USA
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

As per the answers above,

However - one note of interest - V4 of the PDF-XChange Standard and PRO driver products has this feature included (so it will print even booklets in the correct order) - and this is nearing release very soon.

HTH
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
chickenrun
User

Post by chickenrun »

Don Schmidt wrote:["When I turned a word document in pdf Pdf Xchange, my pages are in disarray,"] (I don't know how to quote! :cry: )

Sounds like the pdf file is a booklet.

If you have a tweleve page booklet, the first sheet will be pages 1, 2, 11 and 12. Next you will have 3, 4, 9 and 10. And the third sheet will be 5, 6, 7 and 8.

In other words you need to print out the file and assemble the booklet.
chickenrun
User

Post by chickenrun »

Tracker Support wrote:As per the answers above,

However - one note of interest - V4 of the PDF-XChange Standard and PRO driver products has this feature included (so it will print even booklets in the correct order) - and this is nearing release very soon.

HTH
chickenrun
User

Post by chickenrun »

Ok thanks, I do not have a problem with Word document is printed correctly, (following a single text on 9 pages), and whose pages are numbered from 1 to 9
Regards
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

OK Thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
chickenrun
User

Post by chickenrun »

Thank you to everybody