Print Problem

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

wesallen
User

Print Problem

Post by wesallen »

I downloaded the latest viewer product and I am still having a print problem with a document created using res = PXC_NewDocument(NewPDF, InitPDF, InitPDFDevCode). Part of the top of the document is not printing correct when I use Call TrakPDFView.PrintDocument(PDFDocID, PXCVA_Flags.PXCVA_NoUI). It prints fine with adobe 7.0. The document is attached. Thanks
Attachments
prtprob.zip
(172.65 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Wes,

Yes I can reproduce this here also - will ask the project manager responsible to take a look as soon as possible and resolve.

thanks for your patience
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

I had found a trouble -- it is because there is workarround for GDI+ bug with empty drawings, and there are two empty forms fields which thanks to this workarround are drawn as empty rectangles.

Will fix this now.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.