Avoid window prompted confirmation

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

JulienDuboisext
User

Avoid window prompted confirmation

Post by JulienDuboisext »

Dears,

In my team, we use PDF-XChange Print for make our PDF from Autocad (because we have exactly what we expected at the end with some Scripts use in Autocad).

I want to know if we can set a default folder for the printer and doesn't have the window prompted to confirm to save the PDF for example we can save 600 DWG to PDF so we have to confirm 600 times to save the PDF, it's not productives for us.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Avoid window prompted confirmation

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Julien,

welcome to the Tracker forums and thanks for the post.

I assume from your description that you are printing from AutoCAD to either the PDF-XChange Standard or Lite PDF Printer. Both these have an option in the "Save" category of their settings to manage this:
image.png
If you leave the "Show 'Save As...' Dialog" unchecked then is should default to the folder and naming convention specified there.

Does that address the question?
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com