Live version PDF Tools

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

wesallen
User

Live version PDF Tools

Post by wesallen » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:30 pm

We have just purchased the PDF Tools SDK. I have been able to merge documents, but everytime the demo stamp is still appearing. To my knowledge I have include the Serial Number and Devcode as explained in the help documentation and the example VB programs. What am I missing?

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:13 pm

Hi,

Please ZIP and email a small example (e.g. one of our sample app's) where you have embedded your serial/devcode) and we will check you code to ensure the use is correct - please do not post here.

Please also advise your purchase info so we can check to ensure you have correct data.

Please send to : sales@tracker-software.com

thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:16 am

As I see the trouble is with your registration key. I will check our database and if all is ok, will send you new serials. Sorry for troubles.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.

Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:20 am

I see where the trouble is: please check accuracy you dev code into the variable g_initDevCode.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.