How can I upgrade to PDF-XChange Editor Plus?

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

gate1975mlm
User

How can I upgrade to PDF-XChange Editor Plus?

Post by gate1975mlm »

Hello,

How can I upgrade to PDF-XChange Editor Plus and how much extra does it cost?

I am also on the maintenance plan.

I logged into my account but I see no option to upgrade to Plus.

Thanks
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: How can I upgrade to PDF-XChange Editor Plus?

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello gate1975mlm,

Thank you for your post. When the upgrade options are uploaded (it's a time-consuming job) users will be able to upgrade from Editor to Editor Plus through their accounts via the upgrade options tab.

If you do not see the upgrade options available and wish to upgrade right away, please submit a request to sales@pdf-xchange.com for a custom offline upgrade order. Usually we will not process orders offline less than $250 USD, however we will make an exception to this policy while the upgrade options are not available.

A single user license for PDF-XChange Editor costs $11.55 USD to upgrade to Editor Plus with one year included maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America
kathleenjaynes
User

Post by kathleenjaynes »

I have Editor and want to upgrade to Editor Plus so that I can create fillable pdf's. How do I upgrade?
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello Kathleenjaynes,

Upgrading your license is done from the account page, once signed in, simply navigate to the upgrade options tab, and if you have a license eligible for an upgrade, you will see a few options present there.
If you are unsure of how to continue, please send an email to sales@pdf-xchange.com with your license key for further assistance.

DO NOT under any circumstances post your license key on our public forum or we will be forced to block it from use.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com