Downloaded to Tablet Makes All Highlights / Comments / Annotations Grayscale and Highlights dont Grab Text  SOLVED

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

standish-001
User

Downloaded to Tablet Makes All Highlights / Comments / Annotations Grayscale and Highlights dont Grab Text

Post by standish-001 »

Hi,

About 4 months ago downloaded PDF X-Change Editor to my

Asus T100H tablet - https://www.asus.com/au/2-in-1-PCs/ASUS ... ok_T100HA/

Tried it today. Strangely, the

Comments > Highlighting

was always gray, no matter what color was selected.

And, the highlights don't grab the text.

Updated to newest version. Same.

More curious, even drawing lines on the pages were also black only, despite choosing red.

Just updated Windows 10 operating system on that machine.

Using successfully on my main pc. Never seen this issue.

What do you think is happening?

Thanks!

SW
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Downloaded to Tablet Makes All Highlights / Comments / Annotations Grayscale and Highlights dont Grab Text  SOLVED

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello SW,

Please open the Editor and go to:
File -> Preferences (Ctrl + K if you have keyboard attached to the device) -> Accessibility, and turn off the "Override Document Colors" checkbox. This should bring your highlights back to their normal colours.

As for highlights not copying text, please go to:
File -> Preferences (Ctrl + K) -> Commenting and turn on the "Copy selected text into Highlight, Cross-Out, and Underline comment pop-ups" checkbox.

Regards,
Stefan
standish-001
User

Re: Downloaded to Tablet Makes All Highlights / Comments / Annotations Grayscale and Highlights dont Grab Text

Post by standish-001 »

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMAZING! :D :D :D

When I see how well you support your outstanding product I feel impressed. Thank you, Stefan! :D :D :D :D :D

SW
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Downloaded to Tablet Makes All Highlights / Comments / Annotations Grayscale and Highlights dont Grab Text

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

:)
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com