Fail to edit/access a form field in PDFX8

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

kwcheng@eduhk.hk
User

Fail to edit/access a form field in PDFX8

Post by kwcheng@eduhk.hk »

I am trying to fill in a Government form in PDF format. There is a field to enter the address. However, I can't enter anything in it. (Pls refer to the attached file. The address field is on the bottom left of page 1)

But when I open it in Acrobat Reader, once I click the address fill. It will jump to a hidden page to enter the details. When I click the "Confirm" button at the page. the address will shown back on the address field.
Attachments
MR10v6.0.pdf
(1.28 MiB) Downloaded 51 times
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Fail to edit/access a form field in PDFX8

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello,

Unfortunately, this document contains some special features that are exclusive to Adobe Acrobat, and as such our Editor is unable to allow all editing features, including filling this field. In order to perform this action you will unfortunately need to use an Adobe product for the filling process. Alternatively, you can request a version of this document which does not contain any special adobe features.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com