How to delete the specified watermark

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
bifangdejingjie
User

How to delete the specified watermark

Post by bifangdejingjie »

If I add several different watermarks, how do I distinguish them to delete the specified ones?
As shown in the figure:
watermark.png
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: How to delete the specified watermark

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello bifangdejingjie,

Most likely those will appear as separate 'XForm' objects in the PDF structure.
So you need to open up the content pane via the View -> Panes -> Content option in the menu:
content_pane.png
And then you can select the XForms one by one - and this wil highlight the relevant watermark on your page, and you can then remove the whole XForm object with the Del key on your keyboard.

Regards,
Stefan
bifangdejingjie
User

Post by bifangdejingjie »

Tracker Supp-Stefan wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:25 am Hello bifangdejingjie,

Most likely those will appear as separate 'XForm' objects in the PDF structure.
So you need to open up the content pane via the View -> Panes -> Content option in the menu:
content_pane.png
And then you can select the XForms one by one - and this wil highlight the relevant watermark on your page, and you can then remove the whole XForm object with the Del key on your keyboard.

Regards,
Stefan
Hello Stefan,
First of all, thank you for your answer.
But what I want to know is how to implement it in C++ code :)
Another is that I want to delete the watermark on each page.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Please email this request to support@pdf-xchange.com along with your license info and we will be pleased to assist further.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com