Licensing Info for PDF-XChange 4.

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

zviw
User

Licensing Info for PDF-XChange 4.

Post by zviw »

Has anyone else had the following happen?
I installed PDF-XChange 4 quite some time ago.
It ran (and runs) perfectly. This was installed on
a Lenovo W541 running Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit).
I am now "moving" to a Lenovo P50 running Windows 10 (64 bit).
However, when I reinstalled PDF-XChange 4 and then input the licensing
info (i.e., Name and Email, and Code), the operation did not "take" and now
when I print out using PDF-XChange 4, I get those "unregistered seals"...
and the product shows up as "unregistered" when I do an "About" for the Product
Details.
So, has anyone else encountered this?
Thank you.

--Zvi

EDITED BY MODERATOR
Edited to remove screen-shot of license key. Please do NOT post license information on our public forums.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Licensing Info for PDF-XChange 4.

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Zvi,

Thanks for the post - Issues with licenses keys cannot be resolved via our public forums. Please see the edit to your post.

We have received your email and responded directly to that.

thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
zviw
User

Post by zviw »

Problem SOLVED! Turns out that there was a "Typo" in the License Key that I entered for PDF-XChange V4 (but not when I entered the Key for V3). Correcting the Typo resolved the problem.
I do have a small suggestion. When I typed in the key, "nothing" happened … When I clicked on "OK", it simply "bounced" me to the Tracker Web site. I think that a message to the effect that "invalid key was entered" OR "Check your typing, invalid key entered" would be HUGELY helpful. Obviously, a message like that would have "pointed" me in the correct direction.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Glad to hear you got to the bottom of it!

While it is unusual that you were bounced back to the main site, you certainly should have seen some sort of "invalid key entered" message, unless you have cookies blocked in your browser perchance?
Beyond that, we are unlikely to add a "check your typing" line to this message, as we have changed our license style, our new serial keys are now over 300 characters long, include spaces and return characters, and generally cannot be entered correctly without a direct Copy/Paste, no typing and thus no worries for typos.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com