Interactive form fields and document display size

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

bittricks
User

Interactive form fields and document display size

Post by bittricks »

I need to be able to:

1. to have PDF XChange always open PDFs that contain interactive fields with those fields highlighted (it's really annoying to have to select the Highlight button every single time I open a PDF as all my PDFs contain interactive fields)

and

2. to have PDF XChange open all PDFs with a particular size (85 %; it's really annoying to have to adjust this with every single document, especially when working with a large number of different documents everyday)

Please tell me this is possible.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Interactive form fields and document display size

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello bittricks,

Yes it is possible to force all forms to be highlighted by default:
Highlight_forms.png
As for page zoom - you can set a default value that will be forced on all new files you open:
page_zoom.png
And if you uncheck the "Restore last used page layout..." option just above that - every time you open a file, even if it is in your recents list - it will open with this zoom value.

Regards,
Stefan
bittricks
User

Post by bittricks »

How do I prevent the Highlight Fields bar from always appearing ? I minimize it, but when I open the next document it reappears despite the fact that I have set PDF XChange to highlight fields when a document is opened...
Capture.PNG
Thank you.
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

Hello bittricks,

You can modify when the Info Bar is shown from File -> Preferences -> Document Info Bar.
image.png
You can disable all bars or just disable/enable specific bars using the ticks available in this menu.

Regards,
Radi