PDF Xchange SDK - MERGE PDF's and use with Pure Basic?

PDF-XChange Drivers API (only) V4/V5
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - VERSION 4 & 5 - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

ALDEWACS
User

PDF Xchange SDK - MERGE PDF's and use with Pure Basic?

Post by ALDEWACS »

Hello and greetings, I haven't been (haven't needed to be) on this forum since I deployed Version 4 SDK Pro. It's been solid, used with VB6 app.
I am now looking at doing another program, in Pure Basic, and use PdfXchange (latest version) to handle PDF's. Will need to upgrade, obviously.

Questions:
1/ can PdfXchange V7 *MERGE* two (and more) PDF files together?
2/ If so, can it create an index for the total (new) PDF created?
3/ Have there been reports of anyone using it with Pure Basic?
4/ If used with Pure Basic, can PdfXchange be legally and properly installed without running the proprietary Tracker installer (This is not a deal breaker, but will prevent a bunch of install issues). IE just copy the DLL's etc to a specified subfolder. (of course will need embedded valid license code etc). Reason: with VB6 we had a Windows installer package that called the Tracker installer. In PureBasic we plan/hope to bypass that (long story).

Cheers,
AL