Where/how do I get plugins, in the first place?

This forum is for plugins used in the PDF-XChange Editor only.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

FrodoHackins
User

Where/how do I get plugins, in the first place?

Post by FrodoHackins »

First of all, I promise I'm not that person who just immediately posts a question without first making an effort to find the information on my own. :)
Unfortunately, despite my searching (here and on Google), I could not find anything.

In my Preferences, when I go to the Plugins section, there is a link that I click ("More Plugins"). The browser starts to go to this site: https://www.pdf-xchange.com/goto?id=EditorPlugins
However, it then redirects here: https://www.pdf-xchange.com/produc ... nge-editor

I am just curious about this. Am I missing something, or is there somewhere else I should have looked? Many thanks!
Attachments
plugin.png
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Where/how do I get plugins, in the first place?

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello FrodoHackins,

Thanks for your post.
That Plug-ins page is currently reserved for future use, and there are no other plug-ins than what is already provided with the Editor - you get all of them included in the installation package.

Regards,
Stefan
JohnBear
User

Post by JohnBear »

Please consider "graying out" such known unused/defective/inactive menu and dialog options. I have wasted quite a few hours trying to use menu features that were either dysfunctional or had known bugs that had not been resolved for months, or even years.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello JohnBear,

Thanks for the suggestion! We will consider it!

Regards,
Stefan