how to dock bookmark pane ? ...and more

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

rolfb
User

how to dock bookmark pane ? ...and more

Post by rolfb »

Hi there,

can somebody please help me how to dock the bookmark list as i cannot find it ? Currently i can move the window around but i want to have it docked to the editor. Also my Editor starts up with the "FILE" menu and if i want to change something in the PDF i have to go to "EDIT" menu first. After the change it jumps back to "FILE" menu. How can i prevent that it will jump back to "FILE" and does stay in the "EDIT" menu since i'm finished with editing ? Last but not least bookmarks shall always be shown if the PDF contains them. It seems that if the PDF doesn't have bookmarks this will be stored and if the next PDF with bookmarks will be opened they are hidden.

Thanks in advance for help

EDIT: ok, got the pane docked...pooh ! So, how to fix the other 2 isssues ?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: how to dock bookmark pane ? ...and more

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Rolfb,

Please try resetting the UI settings for the Editor - and this should sort out both the docking (which you seem to have sorted out), and the menus reverting back to file.

As for the bookmarks pane it should also stay open - even if a file has no bookmarks - once you reset the options.

Regards,
Stefan
rolfb
User

Re: how to dock bookmark pane ? ...and more

Post by rolfb »

Hello Stefan,

thanks for your support, it did work !

regards
Rolf
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin