warum wird deutsch nicht angezeigt, obwohl Standard eingestellt

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

WA_95336
User

warum wird deutsch nicht angezeigt, obwohl Standard eingestellt

Post by WA_95336 »

Hallo,
warum kann ich kein deutsches Menü mehr sehen, obwohl es über Einstellungen und Sprache als "Standard" eingestellt ist??
Ich habe pdf-tools v6 bereits deinstalliert und wieder installiert und auch auf den neuesten Stand installiert.

Keine Änderung!!
Warum?
Da hier der Zugang zum Forum mit über 15 Abfragen, ob ich ein Computer bin, sehr lästig ist, bitte ich um eine Antwort per Mail.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: warum wird deutsch nicht angezeigt, obwohl Standard eingestellt

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi WA_95336,

Thanks for the post - Unfortunately the translation that I'm getting isn't very good, so I apologize if I've misunderstood anything.

Our translations are provided by volunteer users in exchange for a free license. I'm afraid that no one has yet provided a translation for PDF-Tools. As we have no German speaking employees, I'm afraid that we'll have to wait for a willing volunteer.

Apologies,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
BigMike
User

Post by BigMike »

Can you try to select the language manually?
It's fine here in version 7:
PDFXTools.png
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello WA_95336
This was an issue with some older builds of version 7 which would cause the Printers to either not display, or display the incorrect language. Could I ask you to verify that you are running Version 7 build 326? you can check this under Help > About .

If you are not running the latest build, please update by clicking Help > Check for updates and following the instructions you find there.

~ Deutsch ~

Hallo WA_95336
Dies war ein Problem mit älteren Builds der Version 7, bei dem die Drucker entweder nicht angezeigt wurden oder die falsche Sprache angezeigt wurde. Könnte ich Sie bitten, zu überprüfen, dass Sie Version 7 Build 326 ausführen? Sie können dies unter Hilfe> Über [/ b] nachsehen.

Wenn Sie nicht den neuesten Build ausführen, aktualisieren Sie bitte, indem Sie auf Help> Check for updates [/ b] klicken und den Anweisungen folgen, die Sie dort finden.
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
simplicissimus
User

Post by simplicissimus »

Hello,

I am using Windows 7 64bit and PDF-Tools (Version 7 build 326).
I have the same problem. When I change the language (german), only the the window with the settings change the language but not the main window.
Attachments
pdf-tools_2018-07-25.png
With kind regards
simplicissimus
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello simplicissimus,

Please take a look here:
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=31259

And update the localization of PDF tools on your machine with the files from the above topic (courtesy of BigMike who posted here in this topic), and all should be well!

Regards,
Stefan
simplicissimus
User

Post by simplicissimus »

Hello Stefan,

it works, thank you very much!
With kind regards
simplicissimus