MSI Install of Pro 7

Support for network administrators. for software deployment and management through Active Directory Group Policies.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

weisker
User

MSI Install of Pro 7

Post by weisker »

Hi,

I downloaded the ProV7.x64.msi bundle and install it silent with the corresponding xcvault file.
It seems it installs the Lite Printer, instead of the standard. I only see the F_Lite and no F_Drivers options with ORCA. If I don't include F_Lite, no printer is installed.

Do I have to disable the lite install and download the MSI for the standard printer? Will it recognize the license that was installed with the pro msi?

Thanks
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: MSI Install of Pro 7

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi weisker,

Thanks for the post - Can you please send a screen-shot of the exact installer you're seeing this with? That doesn't appear to be the case here for me, when I view the MSI table and install from it. Essentially, none of the Lite driver components are contained in any of the Pro installers, so that would be extremely weird...

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
weisker
User

Post by weisker »

Strange thing. I downloaded the ProV7.x64.msi file today again and now it shows the real Pro setup, instead of the editor one.
Don't know how this happened, that the Editor got downloaded as Pro.

Problem solved. :)

Thanks!
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello weisker,

Glad to hear that all is now good!

Cheers,
Stefan