New translation tool for V7

For translators, questions, tips and suggestions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

New translation tool for V7

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

The new translation tool with the latest data files for the upcoming V7 of our products (Editor, Tools, Drivers, Office Addin, Shell Extensions, and Tracker Updater) available for download here: https://www.pdf-xchange.com/pdfxed ... zer301.zip.
Please note, there is a bunch of new modules for translation there.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
BigMike
User

Re: New translation tool for V7

Post by BigMike »

Is there a way to import translations from the old translation files to the new ones?
I tried Localize -> Insert Translated strings from another file, but this gives me an error, that the file format is not correct.
This would probably speed up the translation a lot.

Kind regards
Michael
BigMike
User

Post by BigMike »

Tracker Updater seems not to be contained. If I try to open the existing translation file, I get an error:
"This file doesn't contain translation for the loaded modules".
If I try to create a new translation for the updater (File -> New), there is no "TrackerUpdater".
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

Just updated the pdfxeditorlocalizer301.zip on the server - updated localizer.dat with TrackerUpdater included.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.