Imaging for Windows annotations

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's Image-XChange Imaging SDK (only).

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

sten2006
User

Imaging for Windows annotations

Post by sten2006 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:28 pm

Hi,

Can TIFF-Xchange or Image-Xchange display the Microsoft/Wang/Kodak annotations as created by the Imaging for Windows application that is included with Windows 2000?

I've displayed the TIF images with Image-Xchange but the annotations don't show.

Steve

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:47 pm

Sorry Steve - I regret not - will look at this again in V4 in the spring.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

sten2006
User

Post by sten2006 » Wed May 23, 2007 6:56 pm

Did you get any further with handling Imaging for Windows annotations ?

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Thu May 24, 2007 10:00 am

Hi Steve,

At this time no - we are late starting our V4 product revision due to the introduction of our Viewer for End users and the SDK versions which have taken far longer to complete than expected.

We are just now starting V4 of our PDF products range and after this will turn to Image-XChange - but it is still obviously some months away I am afraid.

Thanks for your patience.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com