Full Screen Mode page view and animations like Microsoft Edge browser has?

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

gate1975mlm
User

Full Screen Mode page view and animations like Microsoft Edge browser has?

Post by gate1975mlm »

Hello,

Is there anyway to view pdf files in 2 pages view and without gaps between pages in Full Screen Mode just like it is when viewing pdf files in Microsoft Edge Browser?

Also is it possible for the animation to slide left when scrolling "forward" down with the mouse wheel and slide right when scrolling "Back" up with the mouse wheel along with the exact speed and smoothness in Full Screen Mode like it does in Microsoft Edge Browser?

In PDF-XChange Editor The animation closest to Edge browser is called "Push" I want to be able use 2 pages view and without gaps between pages with and the same faster and smoother speed that Edge browser also has. And the animations should push left for "Forward" and push right for 'Back" when using the mouse wheel.

I also would like the option in full screen mode to view pdf files in 2 pages view and without gaps between pages with the animation called "Replace"

Basically 2 pages view without gaps between pages should be available with all animations along with the left and right movement animations when moving forward or back with the mouse wheel!

If this is not currently possible can you please add these features in the near future?

Thanks
gate1975mlm
gate1975mlm
User

Re: Full Screen Mode page view and animations like Microsoft Edge browser has?

Post by gate1975mlm »

A very popular competitor of PDF-XChange Editor that begins with F has an option called "navigation control direction" which allows the Slide/Push animation to move left or right when scrolling forward or back with the mouse wheel in full screen mode. It also allows you to use 2 pages view and without gaps between pages in ful screen mode as well. The only thing it does not have like PDF-XChange Editor is the faster,smoother speed that Edge browser has.

I really hope PDF-XChange Editor gets all these features added!

Thanks
gate1975mlm
User

Post by gate1975mlm »

I also would like the option yo use the "Push" animation in the standard view and not just for full screen mode!

Microsoft Edge browser can do it in both full screen and standard modes.
gate1975mlm
User

Post by gate1975mlm »

Any input on getting these features?

Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi gate1975mlm

my apologies for nobody getting back to you sooner. We are in the final stages of preparing a major new release. I do not think the features you propose are likely to be included, that would throw an already late release even further back.

I have raise a formal feature request: RT#4084: Feature Request :: Full Screen Mode page view and animations like Microsoft Edge browser has?

The ticket is internal only and is not a promise to deliver said feature, that will be at the discretion of the development team leader. If you ask here any support staff can get you a status update.

I hope that helps.
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
gate1975mlm
User

Post by gate1975mlm »

Paul - Tracker Supp wrote:Hi gate1975mlm

my apologies for nobody getting back to you sooner. We are in the final stages of preparing a major new release. I do not think the features you propose are likely to be included, that would throw an already late release even further back.

I have raise a formal feature request: RT#4084: Feature Request :: Full Screen Mode page view and animations like Microsoft Edge browser has?

The ticket is internal only and is not a promise to deliver said feature, that will be at the discretion of the development team leader. If you ask here any support staff can get you a status update.

I hope that helps.
Thanks Paul :)
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

My pleasure. :-)
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com