PDF XChange Editor Standard paid

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

david risko
User

PDF XChange Editor Standard paid

Post by david risko »

So, maybe it is my imagination but I have been paying for the PDF-XChange Editor Standard version for several years and in previous versions I swore that you could copy and paste a page into a pdf without having the "Trial" seals placed in the corners. Am I imagining things or has that paid feature set changed in the last version?
david risko
User

Re: PDF XChange Editor Standard paid

Post by david risko »

So, I just used the "Insert Page" menu option and the seals are not placed in the corners. I think that there may be a bug in the Copy & Paste functionality for adding an exiting page or duplicating a page in the same document.
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: PDF XChange Editor Standard paid

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello David,

Thank you for your post. Because this appears to be a licensing issue, please contact our support team directly via support@pdf-xchange.com

In the email, please provide your license key as well as a sample document. Please also describe the steps taken to produce the watermark as you have done here. Finally, please also tell us in the email what version and build you are running.

Cheers!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America