hide/disable scrolling bars

For users with issues, or feature requests, on touchscreen devices.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
For users with issues, or feature requests, on touchscreen devices.

DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

Please specify the specific name of the product in question, the Version and Build, then the issue/feature feature:

i.e.

PDF-XChange Editor, Version 5.5 Build 315.

Description of issue/request: "................."
cmt
User

hide/disable scrolling bars

Post by cmt »

Hi,

I would like to know how to hide the scrolling bars. When I write a comment with my stylus next to the border of the screen, my palm touches the scrolling bar and then it jumps everywhere. It is extremely annoying.

I tried to use the ribbon layout, but the quality of the commenting pencil is not very good, so I end up zooming in to be able to write in big letters, and again I get the vertical scrolling bar.

If anybody knows how to hide/disable the scrolling bars, please let me know.

Product pdf x-change editor v6 (build 322.5)
I am using the samsung galaxy tab pro s 12 with the recommended Samsung stylus with palm rejection.

Many thanks and regards,
Casi
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Re: hide/disable scrolling bars

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

A few ideas ...

1) Switching to full screen mode, via toggle key F11
NOTE: On my laptop, I can not get the pencil tool at work in full screen, but maybe on a Windows tablet the stylus pen will still work ...

2) NOT maximize the window and then move the window slightly to the right, so that the vertical scroll bar is not visible anymore

Best regards.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: hide/disable scrolling bars

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Casi,

You can also change the smoothin settings for the pencil tool as discussed here:
https://forum.pdf-xchange.com/ ... il#p113284#
If that will help you with writing at more normal zoom levels.

Regards,
Stefan