Surface Pro - size of symbols

For users with issues, or feature requests, on touchscreen devices.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
For users with issues, or feature requests, on touchscreen devices.

DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

Please specify the specific name of the product in question, the Version and Build, then the issue/feature feature:

i.e.

PDF-XChange Editor, Version 5.5 Build 315.

Description of issue/request: "................."
rps
User

Surface Pro - size of symbols

Post by rps »

I use pdf xchange Viewer mobile on a Surface Pro 4. The program has been very useful to me thus far and I'd like to keep using it. One big problem that I've been having though is that the tray icons are extremly small which makes it almost impossible to see them and even harder to click them, especially on the touch screen.

I've been searching through all the options within the program but haven't found any way to change the size of these icons. I've also tried changing the screen resolution of my device, but that didn't change anything at all.

I've attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean (I'm talking about the icons at the top of the screen).

Thanks in advance for your help!
Attachments
2016-05-25 pdf.pdf
Screenshot of the program on my Surface Pro 4
(488.98 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Surface Pro - size of symbols

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello RPS,

Thank you for the post. Unfortunately the viewer was not intended for use on tablets. The Editor has many updates to accommodate small screens and touch devices. You can download the Editor here: https://www.pdf-xchange.com/PDFXVE6.zip

I hope this helps!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America