Change differentiation and splendor for filters

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

mathewperry
User

Change differentiation and splendor for filters

Post by mathewperry »

I as of late moved up to PDF Tools 6. For some time, I was unable to discover where I can change differentiation or brilliance for examining. Utilizing variant 4, I discovered I need to set both at 25 to get adequate outcomes with my scanner. Presently I at last sorted out that I need to check Show Native UI to have those choices accessible.

Be that as it may, in the Native UI I have an issue which I have had throughout the previous 2 years or so with PDF-Tools form 4. For around 2 years, it has defaulted to lawful size. Prior to that time, it would recollect that I had set it to letter size. Presently the examining window opens with lawful chose and turned gray out. I should change from flatbed to report feeder to have the option to change the page size. Then, at that point I need to switch back to flatbed, if that is my source. Is this a difficult you can help me address, or do I have to contact the producer of my multi-work machine ?

And also is there an approach to change differentiation and splendor from the PDF-Tools 6 interface?
Mathew Perry
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Change differentiation and splendor for filters

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Mathew,

thanks for the post. I am sorry to hear that you are seeing these issues getting the right paper size on your scans. Is there any reason yo are not using the current version of PDF-Tools? Do you have the issue in 9.0.354.0 (current)?

In order to determine if the issue is in the scanner driver, I would ask if you have any other applications that currently do use the feeder/flatbed correctly with the right paper?

When choosing the scanner in the Editor, do yo get both a TWAIN and also a WIA option?
image.png
Can you test both the TWAIN scanner driver and the WIA version and see if the issue is the same?

regards
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com