PDF Tools Overlay PDF crashed to desktop

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

RedSharpEye
User

PDF Tools Overlay PDF crashed to desktop

Post by RedSharpEye »

Hi. I was trying to overlay a number of files and the tool crashed to desktop when the split merge documents tab came up. By this stage I had sucessfully chosen 71 input files by dragging and dropping and had moved onto the next step of choosing the overlay file.

It might be a one off as it worked ok on the second attempt but I thought you would like to know. I do have a windows crash report if you want to see it.

Kind regards Red.
DenisO
Site Admin

Re: PDF Tools Overlay PDF crashed to desktop

Post by DenisO »

Hi, could please export and send the tool you are using. So we will try to reproduce the issue on our side
Denis Oleksenko
Software Developer
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD
RedSharpEye
User

Post by RedSharpEye »

Hi DenisO

Thanks for your reply, I was trying to figure out how to export a tool? EDIT* Aha - found how to export a tool*

However the crash hasn't happened since and I have overlayed several times now. I will keep an eye out and let you know if it happens again.

KR
Red
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello RedSharpEye,

Happy to hear that the issue is no longer there, and if it does happen again - please let us know and we will reopen this case!

Kind regards,
Stefan