Can't print to PDF

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

michael805
User

Can't print to PDF

Post by michael805 »

I just upgraded to PDF X-Change Plus (version 9.0.350.0), and I'm having trouble printing to PDF from MindManager 2021. I seem to be able to print from other applications. I will be reaching out to MindManager as well, but do you have any suggestions? After I select print, the print icon comes up in the taskbar tray, but then nothing happens.

Thanks for your help,
Michael
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Can't print to PDF

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, michael805

Does the printer icon stay in the taskbar tray, or does it dissapear? If it stays in the tray, it may just bet that the save dialog has ended up hidden behind another window.
Beyond that, have you tested other applications to see if the issue is reproducible in other places? some good choices might be MS Word, notepad, a web browser like google chrome. Please to try a few others with a handful of documents/pages, and let me know if you can cause the same issue to occur.

Also I should note that while it does not sound quite like the others, there are some known issues with the printer in the current release, so I would recommend updating to build 351 when it becomes available either later today or tomorrow, and then testing again.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
michael805
User

Re: Can't print to PDF

Post by michael805 »

Hi Daniel - The update solved the problem! Thank you for your response. You have an amazing product.

Best,
Michael
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Can't print to PDF

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

:)
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com