Image failure after PDFTools usage  SOLVED

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

daniel_lutz
User

Image failure after PDFTools usage

Post by daniel_lutz »

Hello support,

currently i found a mistaking behavior in using PDF-Tools. I have a custom tool (see attachments) to bring a PDF of the university in a other format.

In the attachments you will an archive with 3 PDFs and the exported custom tool. The "Source.pdf" is the original document. "Source-AfterPDFToolsUsage.pdf" is the document after using my custom PDF-Tool tool.
Image.png
On the image you see the the picture on the first page is invisible (i use the edit tool to select). The only way currently is to export the image via contextmenu to an local saved image and then to replace the image in the document. "Source-AfterImageResetting.pdf" is the document after i done it. I use the last version of PDF-X-Change Editor and PDF-Tools.
Attachments
Attachments.zip
(1.95 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
Best regards
Daniel

PDF XChange pro
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Image failure after PDFTools usage  SOLVED

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, daniel_lutz

Thank you for the report, We have managed to reproduce this, and the Dev team assures me that they will have this resolved in time for the next build.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com