Logo in Signature is missing after restart of PDF-Tools

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

swt
User

Logo in Signature is missing after restart of PDF-Tools

Post by swt »

Hi,
we got the Problem that the Logo within the Signature is missing after every restart of the Software.

The File itselfe is still available at that path.
grafik.png
What am i doing wrong here?
What i also noticed is that the path after klicking on the Symbol browser is always the last path i used within the safe Dialog of a batch job. Not the shown one´.

Thanks for your help!
Regards
Matthias
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Logo in Signature is missing after restart of PDF-Tools

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Matthias,

Thanks for the post.
I just tested this on my machine and PDF Tools definitely did remember the settings for both which signature template to use, and the template for that signature was with the correct image that I did set up initially.
The steps I did were:
1 ) Open PDF Tools.
2 ) Select the "Add Digital Signature" tool from the list.
3 ) Click on the "All Options" link under "add digital signature" on the list of operations for the tool.
4 ) Set up a signature template with an image, and click OK.
5 ) Perform the digital signing operation to confirm that a file was signed with the correct signature and image.
6 ) Closed PDF Tools.
7 ) Opened PDF Tools anew.
8 ) Perform a new signing without touching any settings - and the signature was still applied correctly with the image still ther.

I did this test with build 341 of the PDF Tools (the current latest), so can you please also check at your end whether you have this or an older build?

Kind regards,
Stefan