Deleting text blocks with licensing codes?

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

InterestedInBuying
User

Post by InterestedInBuying »

Hello,

I have been looking for quite some time for a pdf editor that allows me to remove the licensed text from the articles that I have to read. Some PDF editors allow the user to remove text, but this is only a visual aspect: my text to speech application still reads the texts.

For my studies I often have to read long articles. These texts are digitally available and I can download chapters as a pdf but often have a copyright text at the end of every single page. Because of a learning disability I have trouble reading these extremely large texts and the only way I have found I am able to work my way through the mountain of coursework is by listening to the texts. Having minute long copyright texts every two minutes doesn't work. I only use the articles for myself, since I am following an unpopular track (classical studies) and only four other people have the same reading lists.

Since I will only be buying your product for this one feature I wanted to make sure that it has that before buying it. I am planing to buy the full version once I know whether I can use it. I hope that is okay!

Kind regards,

Laura
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Deleting text blocks with licensing codes?

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Laura,

welcome to the Tracker Forums.

The PDF-XChange editor will allow you to both remove the text through it's text edit feature, or redact it. The latter is going to make the content unreadable.

You can try both of these for free and if you like the results you can license the software.

I hope that helps.
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
InterestedInBuying
User

Re: Deleting text blocks with licensing codes?

Post by InterestedInBuying »

Thank you for your fast reply! I have tried it in the free version and it works. I have bought the PDF-XChange Editor Plus.

Because I got a pop-up warning me about licensing I thought I was unable to alter certain things, but I read the text of the pop-up too quickly. It was very easy to alter text. Guess this proofs that I need some assistence with reading things!

I can go back to studying now. Many thanks! :)

Kind regards,

Laura
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

:)
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com