PDF Tools Digital Signature - Multiple Password

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

taxie
User

PDF Tools Digital Signature - Multiple Password

Post by taxie »

I'm using batch processing to digitally sign multiple documents at one time. This works well though for a batch of 50 it will ask me for my password 10-15 times. I have checked the box that says "Do not ask for Passwords". What can I do to only enter the password once to Digitally Sign?
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: PDF Tools Digital Signature - Multiple Password

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello Taxie,

Is the popup asking for a password one of our dialogs, or is it a windows dialog? If possible, please send a screenshot of this dialog. If it is one of our dialogs, we should be able to do something about this, however if it is the windows dialog, that may not be possible.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
taxie
User

Post by taxie »

Unsure. It is a Windows Security dialog - does that help?
(Sorry, I'm not savvy enough to insert an image as when I click on the icon it doesn't provide me with an option to insert the jpeg)
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Taxie,

Thanks for the post - Screen-shots can be pasted directly into the response to upload.

Also, please be aware that if you have multiple password protected documents, we will need to ask for a password for each protected document or skip them. We cannot process protected documents without being given the password.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com