Apply all redactions to multiple files

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

chaselitigation
User

Apply all redactions to multiple files

Post by chaselitigation »

I am unable to find a way to apply redactions to multiple pdf files. The redactions have been made already but just need to be applied. Is there a way to do this accross multiple files? Thanks.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Apply all redactions to multiple files

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi chaselitigation,

Thanks for the post - There isn't any way to do this, that I'm aware of, with PDF-Tools as PDF-Tools cannot apply redaction so it appears we have not added the ability to apply it. I can speak with the Dev. Team about doing this, but I suspect that it's not something that they would agree to.

For now, I may be able to provide a JavaScript toolbar button for you to use in the Editor, but I'll need some time to look into it and write the script. Ordinarily this isn't something that we'd do, but if it is possible it shouldn't be too difficult or take too long. I'll post back when I know for sure or have the script ready.

Please note that the script will likely only be able to apply the redactions to open files.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com