Create PDF from images

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

bpcws86305
User

Create PDF from images

Post by bpcws86305 »

The description for the Export PDF to Images tool says that it easily exports pages from one or more pdfs to different raster image formats, including jpeg, png, tiff, etc.

But it only exports to png, resulting in large pdfs (when I do the next step of creating a pdf from the images).

I can export from Editor to many different formats. Can we get this tool updated with this capability?

Thanks.

(I need this to create an image pdf from a text pdf to ensure the recipient does not have a missing OpenType font issue that should not happen, because it is embedded, but does anyway).

Thanks.

bpcws86305
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Create PDF from images

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

You can already do that from the dialog.
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Create PDF from images

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello

Thank you for the post. In the export to images dialog, you can simply select TIFF from the drop-down as shown:

If you are not seeing this option, please try updating.

Thank you!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America