ROTATING OBJECT

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

kbrcadman
User

ROTATING OBJECT

Post by kbrcadman »

Just converted from 2012 to V6 of PDF-Xchange Pro. Old version allowed be to rotate object by something like 15 degree increments while mousing over handle and holding "control" down. No longer seem to have this option with V6. Is it a setting I had before or is this no longer available?
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: ROTATING OBJECT

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello,

This is still possible, however, you must hold down Shift instead of Ctrl.

I hope this helps!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America
kbrcadman
User

Post by kbrcadman »

Thank-you, that works although a little more quirkier than the old version as you must grab the handle before pressing "shift"
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hi kbrcadman,

I noticed that too when I was confirming the behaviour to write my reply. I have created a feature request. The development team will evaluate the feasibility.

HTH!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America