Optimise PDF  SOLVED

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

doubledoom
User

Optimise PDF

Post by doubledoom »

I have just updated from version 4 to 6 and using version 317.0 (Mar23)

under V4 I used the overwrite option (so new files would be in same folder/same name) when using the optimise PDF function. With V6, I cannot get the overwrite to work. After running this in V6, the Tool report window gives each file a red cross and Unspecified error.

I have the save document settings as "use source folder as destination". File Name is %[FileName] and the when file already exists option is set to "overwrite with a new file".

If I change the destination to a folder that is empty or rename the files then they save fine. It just won't overwrite the existing file. Please can you check this.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Optimise PDF

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi DoubleDoom,

Thanks for the post - I've reproduced this here and have passed it along to the Dev. Team for investigation and fixing. The ticket number is RT-3508.

Apologies for the inconvenience!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
doubledoom
User

Re: Optimise PDF

Post by doubledoom »

Many thanks. keep an eye out for next update
Tracker Supp-Stefan