Upgrade

A forum for questions or concerns related to the PDF-XChange Core API SDK

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
bostjanlaba
User

Upgrade

Post by bostjanlaba »

Two years ago I've upgraded PDF Tools for Clarion with Xchange core API but still don't know where to get Clarion templates etc. I'm still using PDFtools v4 because of this.

Can anyone help me with this, TrackerSoftware is not responding to email regarding this...

Thanks

Bostjan
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Bostjanlaba,

We do answer all e-mails, so I am sorry to hear you've not heard back from us. Maybe yours never reached us, or our replies got in your spam folders!

I am afraid that the Clarion specific templates are no longer developed, as we do not have a Clarion developer in our team any more:
Cessation of support for Clarion as a development tool.

Regards,
Stefan
bostjanlaba
User

Post by bostjanlaba »

Wow, that's really too bad, well, two year maintenance wasted I guess :( is there a chance of reimbursement? I have no idea what to do with xchange api sdk :(
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Hello bostjanlaba,

Please do write to sales@pdf-xchange.com with your order number, and we will see to process your refund.

Regards,
Stefan
bostjanlaba
User

Post by bostjanlaba »

Stefan,

thank you, I just did.

Bostjan
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Thanks Bostjan,

Got the e-mail and working on the refund. Will e-mail you once done.

Have a Jolly Christmas!
Stefan