Where is the most recent PDFXEdit dll available for download?  SOLVED

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
Lambchop
User

Where is the most recent PDFXEdit dll available for download?

Post by Lambchop »

My searches are coming up empty and I need to synchronize my PDFXEdit dll with the most recent dll release from you guys. For example, my current licensed version is missing:
IUIX_Event
>> tagPoint get_Pos()
>> void set_Pos(ref tagPOINT stPos)

AND missing for IPXC_Page
>>PXC_Rect get_Box(PXC_BoxType nType)
>>void set_Box(PXC_BoxType nType, ref PXC_Rect stBox)

Let me know how I can stay current with your recent code release as I cannot seem to find it from my account :(
Thank you tons!
-Eric
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Where is the most recent PDFXEdit dll available for download?

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Lambchop,

If you download and install the latest version of our end user Editor - you should find the needed dlls in it's installation folders.

Kind regards,
Stefan
Lambchop
User

Post by Lambchop »

Stefan - you probably didn't look at my post very closely as your reply suggests I am not running your latest release. Your latest release is May 18, 2022 and your team has already made changes to the DLL since then (see my notes of the new class extensions from my original post). You do realize that your team is continuously changing the DLL with the new function releases (thus my ability to point to specific DLL differences since your May 18 release)? So can you please send or post a link for the latest DLL build?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Where is the most recent PDFXEdit dll available for download?  SOLVED

Hello Lambchop,

Our latest build is from 27 Set 2022 - buil V9.4 build 364.
If you do download that one - you should get the latest dlls.

Please e-mail us if you would like a link to the latest Editor SDK package as well.

Kind regards,
Stefan
Lambchop
User

Post by Lambchop »

Thank you Stefan!
Yes... I will email instead. The last time I emailed, I got an email back telling me not to ever email but to post on forums. I definitely would rather have sent email than make these types of posts. Something is definitely goofy since my active tracker account does not match with the release versions and it says I have the latest which it does not seem that I do. Feel free to delete this forum post as I really was only trying to follow the rules from the last time. ;)
Best Wishes -Eric
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Hello Lambchop,

If you have questions related to how to use the SDK - the forums are the best place indeed - as our devs can directly see and answer these topics.

However for licensing related questions (and newer dll versions falls in this category) - please use e-mail.

Kind regards,
Stefan