API, SDK - Still Going Forward and Costs?  SOLVED

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
brody-xr3
User

API, SDK - Still Going Forward and Costs?

Post by brody-xr3 »

Hi,

If I want to develop apps or plugins that can be added to PDFX, I know there is this route: https://forum.pdf-xchange.com/viewtopic.php?p=122021#p122021

Not knowing too much about coding, but guessing that the SDK, and API give one a lot more under-the-hood insight.

I remember reading a while ago that the API was ONCE for sale, but that no longer, except in special cases.

Is that right?

Also, please can you tell me - is the same the case for the SDK?

And, please, in both cases are prices and more links you could share?

Thank you,

BXR
Chris - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: API, SDK - Still Going Forward and Costs?  SOLVED

Post by Chris - Tracker Supp »

Hi BXR,

Thank you for your post.

All SDKs are no longer available for public, general sale, except on a case by case basis.

That being said, Editor/Editor Plus plugin development requires the Editor SDK but can be developed without a license, the stipulation is that the plugin requires we accept and sign the plugin to allow it to work in the end user Editor products and the user of said plugins are required to own a licensed copy of the Editor/Editor Plus to use the developed plugins.

Apps with the Editor SDK integrated does require a license and you should email sales@pdf-xchange.com to find our more about the SDK sales approval process and pricing.

HTH

Chris
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Chris Attrell
Tracker Sales & Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
brody-xr3
User

Re: API, SDK - Still Going Forward and Costs?

Post by brody-xr3 »

Hi Chris,

Got it! Thank you. I've sent a message to the address. :D :D

Sincerely,

BXR
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

API, SDK - Still Going Forward and Costs?

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

:)