cmd.closeAll in custom bar vanished from v 9.3.361  SOLVED

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
zarkogajic
User

cmd.closeAll in custom bar vanished from v 9.3.361

Post by zarkogajic »

Hi Support,

this will sound crazy, I know - but I must try...

i just noticed my custom bar is not displaying the "cmd.closeAll" command - even though it is added there.

I have not touched my code adding custom bars (and commands to it) - but from v361 it seems cmd.CloseAll simply refuses to get displayed.

if I change my code to include cmd.close - it does appear:

image.png

If I change my code back to use "cmd.closeAll" - no command is added at that position:

image1.png

I can add any other command - but "cmd.closeAll" simply refuses to get itself displayed.

To test if it is there I'm using ('_cmdbar._mainbar' is my bar):

IUIX_CmdItem ci := pxvControl.Frame.View.CmdBar['_cmdbar._mainbar'].FindFirstItemByCmdName('cmd.closeAll')

And this gives me the command item.

Note: I am not applying any custom command handler to cmd.closeAll.

BUT for the above "ci" the IsVisible is false. I am not setting that. Show(true) does nothing.

So, finally: why is the cmd.closeAll not visible by default? And how can i make it visible?

-žarko
zarkogajic
User

Re: cmd.closeAll in custom bar vanished from v 9.3.361  SOLVED

Post by zarkogajic »

Hi support.

Ah :( I was hiding that command using cmd.Hidden = true...

set topic to ignore and consider solved.

-žarko
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

cmd.closeAll in custom bar vanished from v 9.3.361

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

:)
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com