Deskew Pages Content

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
jeffp
User

Deskew Pages Content

Post by jeffp »

I have a weird issue. The menu item Document>>Deskew Pages Content seems to appear and then disappear as a document is closed and reopened. Same thing for Document>>Enhance Scanned Pages.

Are these items supposed to appear only in certain contexts like the type of PDF document being opened? Image PDF v. text pdf?

Seems like it should be consistent in any event. Again, if I open a document and immediately click the Document menu AND the Deskew Pages Content is NOT there, then I close the document and reopen it and NOW it is there.

Very strange.

--Jeff
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Deskew Pages Content

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, jeffp

To clarify, is this issue happening with our end user products, or are you only seeing it with an SDK product? I ask because you have reported in the SDK forums, but seem to describe the issue from an end user perspective.

Are you able to reproduce this in our end user software, or is it only present in your SDK application? If only in your SDK application, can you please provide a code sample of your app, and perhaps a video to help visually describe the issue?

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
jeffp
User

Post by jeffp »

I'm using the SDK, but embedded in my application so I get all the menus of the end user product.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Hello, jeffp

Okay, and are you able to reproduce this issue in our official end user Editor? or is it specific to your application?

Kind regards,

Support@pdf-xchange.com
jeffp
User

Post by jeffp »

I found it. It was on my end having to do with how and when I loaded custom settings.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Hello, jeffp

Glad to hear you've managed t resolve it!

Kind regards,

Support@pdf-xchange.com