ARM Processors

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
jeffp
User

ARM Processors

Post by jeffp »

Have you had any issues running the SDK on ARM processors. I have a customer running a Surface Pro X with an ARM processor and can't seem to run our embedded editor using your SDK.

--Jeff
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Re: ARM Processors

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

You have to provide ARM64 bit version of your app or X86. X64 will work only on insider's builds of Windows 11 arm64.

ARM64 version of your app should use our *.arm64.dll files
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
jeffp
User

Post by jeffp »

My app is 32bit, so is there an arm dll for that too? Where do I find them to download? Do I just drop them in the same folder at PDFXEditCore.x86.dll?

--Jeff
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

If your app is built for x86, you have to use *.x86.dll's from the SDK package, and it should work without any issues on Windows for ARM64.
The End User's Editor used to work in such a way until we release the native arm64 version.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.