Exception: "End of Data reached" - what could cause it?  SOLVED

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
zarkogajic
User

Exception: "End of Data reached" - what could cause it?

Post by zarkogajic »

Hi Support,

I'm doing a set of "actions" to a PDF document, using CORE objects (so not via Editor), like altering / deleting bookmarks, altering/deleting/adding link annotations, setting page layout and alike.

I cannot catch what particular action is throwing the "End of Data reached" - as the issue happens for my client and (it seems) only when a document is accessed from a network drive.

Can you let me know what actions on a PDF, in your "Pdf Structure Library" code, could raise that error so I can somehow try to locate the exact thing causing this and try to fix if there's something I can fix.

p.s.
Sending you the document makes no sense as when I do the actions on that document for a test - no issues at all.

-žarko
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Re: Exception: "End of Data reached" - what could cause it?

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

Hi Zarko.

Can you confirm that such issue is present in the latest build? Because in 357 build we already fixed the similar problem described here:
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=37505

Cheers.
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.
zarkogajic
User

Re: Exception: "End of Data reached" - what could cause it?  SOLVED

Post by zarkogajic »

Hi Vasyl,

Thanks for the info.

Cannot confirm nor deny atm.

I'll keep an open eye.

-žarko
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Exception: "End of Data reached" - what could cause it?

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, zarkogajic

In that case, we will keep and eye and an ear out, If one of us can reproduce the issue here, well be sure to pass it on to the dev team, and if you manage to do so, please let us know here.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com