Manually setting Print.ScaleTypefor the editor

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
AteBe
User

Manually setting Print.ScaleTypefor the editor

Post by AteBe »

Hello,
I try to set properties in the print dialog manually.
For this I already found an entry viewtopic.php?f=36&t=11072&hilit=NotesAndPopups.
This describes the procedure for the viewer. Unfortunately I can not find a description for the editor.

According to the CABNode Explorer, the previous Print.ScaleType has been replaced by Operations.PrintPages.ScaleType.
However, if I set this before calling the print dialog, the selection does not change.

Do I have the correct property or is there another way to set this property.
And what are the possible values for ScaleType ?

AteBe
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: Manually setting Print.ScaleTypefor the editor

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello AteBe,

Here;s the link that would prove useful:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=31033&p=124857&hil ... te#p130942
You should get the combobox with the ID prn.cb.scaleType and put it's selection to the needed value:

Code: Select all

PDFXEdit.IUIX_Combo GetCombo(PDFXEdit.IUIX_Dialog dlg, string sID)
{
	IntPtr outPtr;
	PDFXEdit.IUIX_Combo ctl = null;
	PDFXEdit.IUIX_Obj obj = dlg.GetItem(sID);
	if (obj != null)
	{
		obj.QueryImpl(typeof(PDFXEdit.IUIX_Combo).GUID, null, out outPtr);
		ctl = (PDFXEdit.IUIX_Combo)System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.GetObjectForIUnknown(outPtr);
	}
	return ctl;
}
After getting the IUIX_Combo, use the https://sdkhelp.pdf-xchange.com/vi ... bo_SelItem property to set the needed item selection by index.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ