HTML to PDF converter

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
prime clinical systems
User

HTML to PDF converter

Post by prime clinical systems »

Hi was just wondering if this is going to be released for V8 prior to discontinuation of SDK developement? Thanks
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: HTML to PDF converter

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello prime clinical systems,

I asked a colleague from the dev team for some extra information on this feature, and as soon as I have his feedback I will post here!

Regards,
Stefan
prime clinical systems
User

Hi, Still waiting to hear, would really like this feature, and I bet many other users would as well. Over 600 views of this topic.
Thanks
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

I am afraid that no - for the moment we do not offer an HTML to PDF convertion tool as part of our SDK packages. You should be able to achieve that using e.g. Windows APIs and "printing" the HTML file to say our Drivers API SDK.

Regards,
Stefan
prime clinical systems
User

that's what I do, just messy, oh well, thanks
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

I've asked my colleagues in the dev team as well, but I believe that for the moment that is the approach you need to follow!

Cheers,
Stefan