[LIN-4983-support] PDF-XChange

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
Jack Tseng
User

[LIN-4983-support] PDF-XChange

Post by Jack Tseng »

Please check attachment and help our customer solve their questions.
Attachments
20190213 PDF-XChange Editor SDK QuestionsV3.rar
(2.53 MiB) Downloaded 67 times
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: [LIN-4983-support] PDF-XChange

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello Jack,

1) As I wrote before, you will have to use the https://sdkhelp.pdf-xchange.com/vi ... Permission method. In this case Perm_ObjDoc/Perm_OperPrintHigh/Low arguments.
2) I misunderstood that you wanted to hide the popup not show it. To hide the PagesView tooltips, you will have to set the "Commenting.ShowTooltips" setting to false.
3) It seems that this setting is not available via the SDK - will need to consult with the appropriate developer.
4) You will have to look how other events are used and do the same for beforeRunAction event. Why it's not working for you right now, is that you will have to register it first for handling.
5) I'm afraid you cannot disable XFA messages.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ
Jack Tseng
User

Post by Jack Tseng »

Dear Sasha,
Thanks for your help.

Our customer update their question.
Please kindly check the attachment and help us solve it.

Thank you, waiting for your reply!

Kind Regards,
Jack Tseng | 曾友頡

Phone : 886-2-22212155 ext.159 | Fax : 886-2-22219008
Web: www.linksoft.com.tw | E-mail: jack@linksoft.com.tw
6F-10., No.351, Sec. 2, Zhongshan Rd., Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City 23504, Taiwan
Attachments
20190219_Qv4.rar
(761.45 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello Jack,

1) The Security.DenyOpenPermErrMsg setting will be added from the next release that should be held in a month or so.
2)
You will have to look how other events are used and do the same for beforeRunAction event. Why it's not working for you right now, is that you will have to register it first for handling.
3) I'm afraid that you cannot stop the execution of the XFA scripts as you would have to shut off all of the XFA engine thus failing to display the document correctly.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ