Button and textBox

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
Audros
User

Button and textBox

Post by Audros »

hello,
i tried code c# you showed, it works but it s not what we search, our need is to add a button with sub action on toolbar not a sub menu. And also how to add dropdownlist and textbox on toolbar.
like file bellow.
Best regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: Button and textBox

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello Audros,

Why are you duplicating posts?
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=31065#p125223
Please refer from this as this is a forum rules violation and you can be banned.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ
Audros
User

Post by Audros »

Hello,
I did not receive an answer from you and I did not know that we should not open another post in this case.
I'm still waiting for the answer to my question.
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello Audros,

In our case, we normally reply once a day, sometimes faster - it is a forum after all - not a chat. No need to create a new topic if the support/developer did not reply you in 10 minutes. The answer will be in the topic, that you have asked, when the appropriate solution will be available.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ