Search stamp library

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
lidds
User

Search stamp library

Post by lidds »

I have had a request from one of my clients that they wish to be able to search the content of stamp library by the stamp name. They have over 100 stamps and is obviously takes sometime to scroll down and locate a specific stamp.

Is it possible to enter a wild card and reduce the number of stamps that match the search criteria?

Thanks

Simon
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Search stamp library

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Simon,

I am afraid that this feature does not seem to be available currently in either the end user products or the SDK ones.

Regards,
Stefan
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello Simon,

The behavior somewhat like this can be achieved by using this property:
https://sdkhelp.pdf-xchange.com/vi ... ectedStamp

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ
lidds
User

Post by lidds »

Thank you for the replies, however it would be really useful to be able to filter the stamp list using a wildcard. For example if I had lots of stamps but 2 of them where named "Simon 1" and "Simon 2" and I entered a wildcard of "Simon*" that it only displayed the 2 stamps in question. As you guys have access to the gridControl that the stamps are displayed in I was wondering if you could add this as a feature with a simple textBox above the grid?

Thanks

Simon
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Simon,

I've passed this topic to one of the Project leaders asking if this request can be implemented, and as soon as I have his decision I will post back here!

Regards,
Stefan