Problem with page fitting the control  SOLVED

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
DeKo
User

Problem with page fitting the control

Post by DeKo »

Hi all,

i have a bit of a problem with the view of the page fitting the control. Let me try to explain with pictures:

This is how it first looks like when i open the window: Image

When i change the size, especially problematic when making the window smaller, it looks like this: Image

Now when i minimize and maximize the window, it will change back to how i'd expect it to look like: Image

It's rather problematic to give you code examples, because don't understand 100% how the Control of the PDF Editor is embedded into that window as i can't access the winform designer and it would be a pain to make that work. So i thought i can ask you guys if there is something simple i'm just not seeing.

I hope that was enough information so that you can try to help me. If anything needed i give my best to provide as much information as possible.

Best regards,
Dennis
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: Problem with page fitting the control  SOLVED

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello Dennis,

Well that does not occur in the FullDemo application. Have you anchored and docked the control properly?
Also, you can catch the form resize event and tell the Control to redraw manually.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ
DeKo
User

Re: Problem with page fitting the control

Post by DeKo »

Hello Alex,

yeah i saw that its working in the FullDemo. I couldn't figure out yet if my anchors are set properly and if its docked correctly. But the hint that it has something to do with those 2 already helps me, just needed some help where to search. I will keep you updated!

Thanks and greetings,
Dennis
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: Problem with page fitting the control

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

:)
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ