Can't hide new ribbonBar...

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
lidds
User

Can't hide new ribbonBar...

Post by lidds »

I have just upgraded to the new version of PDFXChange Editor SDK, and the following code does not work anymore?

Code: Select all

ShowCmdBar(myViewer, IDS.cmdbar_zoom, False)
ShowCmdBar(myViewer, IDS.cmdbar_rotateView, False)

Private Sub ShowCmdBar(ByVal myViewer As AxPDFXEdit.AxPXV_Control, barID As IDS, bShow As Boolean)
        myViewer.Inst.ShowCmdBar2(nIDS(CInt(barID)), bShow)
    End Sub
Basically all I want to do is hide the complete ribbonBar.

Thanks

Simon
RMan
User

Re: Can't hide new ribbonBar...

Post by RMan »

When they implemented the Ribbon Interfaces things changed. Here's some VB6 code that should get you close.

If pdfCtl.Inst.ActiveMainView.IsRibbonMode = True Then
        pdfCtl.Inst.EnableRibbonUI False
End If
Dim i As Integer
For i = (pdfCtl.Inst.Str2ID("cmdbar.first", False) + 1) To (pdfCtl.Inst.Str2ID("cmdbar.last", False) - 1)
        Call pdfCtl.Inst.ShowCmdBar2(i, False)
Next
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: Can't hide new ribbonBar...

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello guys,

Well yes, some of the command bars IDs were changed and the ribbon ones were added and also, we have updated the FullDemo application sample on this matter.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ