Set permission of PXC_RequestOper.Perm_OperExport to PXC_PermStatus.Perm

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
mbz
User

Set permission of PXC_RequestOper.Perm_OperExport to PXC_PermStatus.Perm

Post by mbz »

Hi guys,

I've found that kind of questen in this post. Unfortunately I didn't find an answer, yet. Maybe you can help me.
All I need to do is to check if the opened doc hased granted export. If not, I need to set them.
So when I request the permission for Export the following statement should be true:

Code: Select all

IPXV_Document.RequestPermission.(PXC_RequestObj.Perm_ObjDoc, PXC_RequestOper.Perm_OperExport) == PXC_PerStatus.Perm_ReqGranted
If the return is PXC_PermStatus.Perm_ReqDenied, I have to set the permission for export, so it's PXC_PerStatus.Perm_ReqGranted.

Hope, you can help me with this issue.

Thank you in advance
mbz
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Re: Set permission of PXC_RequestOper.Perm_OperExport to PXC_PermStatus.Perm

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello mbz,

How are you planning granting export? For that you should be able to change the document's security settings (meaning, you will need to have the owner's password).

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ
mbz
User

Post by mbz »

Hi Alex,
thank you for your reply! So, export is only denied, when the owner of the pdf has set a password?

Cheers,
mbz
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello mbz,

The export is denied when the document was protected from doing this (certificate or password security protection).

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ