Customize Toolbars

PDF-XChange Editor SDK for Developers

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Forum rules
DO NOT post your license/serial key, or your activation code - these forums, and all posts within, are public and we will be forced to immediately deactivate your license.

When experiencing some errors, use the IAUX_Inst::FormatHRESULT method to see their description and include it in your post along with the error code.
jeffp
User

Customize Toolbars

Post by jeffp »

I have one user that is running on VMWare Win7 pro and reports that he can't add a new custom toolbar in the Customize Toolbars window. The "New" button does not do anything when it is pushed.

He sent me a screen shot and it looks different than mine. It has a row of toolbar button just above the check list box containing all the toolbar.

Not sure what's going on here. We can't replicate it on any of our machines here.

--Jeff
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Customize Toolbars

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Jeff,

Could it be that he is using an older build of your software (or the version he has is with an older version of the Editor dlls)?
And is that happening inside your application, or inside the end user Editor?

Regards,
Stefan
Sasha - Tracker Dev Team
User

Post by Sasha - Tracker Dev Team »

Hello Jeff,

He's using a dev. build dll - you will need to tell your users not to use those.

Cheers,
Alex
Subscribe at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-TwAMNi1haxJ1FX3LvB4CQ
jeffp
User

Post by jeffp »

I didn't think I gave him the dev build but maybe I did.

Is .322 coming out today or tomorrow?

If so, I'll just wait and give him that one.

--Jeff
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Jeff,

It is going to be later today - as it is being released through the head office in Western Canada.
You should be able to download it tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Stefan